Wall Paint Ideas for Baby Nursery Room - When it comes to painting a nursery, you can choose a paint color, apply it to the walls and be done. However, if you feel creative and a little more adventurous than that, there are many great ideas you could implement when it comes to painting the baby's room. Here are some suggestions:
Wall Paint Ideas for Baby Nursery Room
- Stencil a border around the room. If you have a theme for your baby's room, you can use objects that complement the theme. For a Winnie the Pooh theme, you could stencil Pooh, honey pots and bees, for Noah's Ark, stencil animals in pairs around the room, etc.
- Put in place a chair rail around the room and paint a lighter color above and a darker shade of paint underneath. If you want, stencil small items on the chair rail that match the theme of the room. For example, for a western theme, you could stencil horseshoes on it. If you prefer, you can use a wallpaper border around the room instead of a chair rail.
- Paint vertical stripes on the walls all the way around the room. Stripes work especially well if you are planning a nursery theme circus. Red and white stripes help give the room a baby a great theme top! Be sure to take into account the decor and bedding you plan to use when deciding on the best band of colors for your baby nursery.
- Painting a wall mural on one of the walls in the baby's room is a very popular option. If you do not think you can paint the wall yourself, you can hire a muralist or buy a kit. Murals are sold in paint by number or transfer type kits making it easy for the do-it-yourselfer. You can also buy murals of the nursery that come in sheets of wallpaper and can be easily applied and glued to the wall.
- Consider special painting techniques if they match the atmosphere of the nursery. If you have an angel or airplane theme, you can paint the clouds on the walls or ceiling. For an ocean or a nautical theme, you might consider painting the walls to resemble the ocean.
Wall Paint Ideas for Baby Nursery Room - However, you decide to go on painting the baby's room, remember to keep in mind the setting that you will use for the room. The paint colors and techniques you use should go with whatever you plan to use in the room. Do not be afraid to be adventurous and try something new. Remember, the best thing about decorating a room if you do not want to how something is successful, you can always change it!
For Another Information Please CLICK HERE
baby rooms wall paint ideas
baby girl nursery wall painting ideas
baby girl nursery painting ideas
baby girl bedroom painting ideas
baby girl nursery room paint ideas
baby girl nursery paint color ideas
baby girl room painting ideas pictures
baby boy nursery wall painting ideas
baby boy nursery painting ideas
baby boy bedroom painting ideas
baby boy nursery room paint ideas
painting ideas for a baby girl nursery
baby girl room paint color ideas
baby girl nursery ideas for painting
baby girl bedroom ideas for painting
baby girl nursery wall color ideas
baby girl bedroom paint ideas
baby girl nursery wall art ideas
paint color ideas for baby girl nursery
ideas for painting a baby girl's room
room painting ideas for baby girl room
baby room color ideas for girl
painting ideas for a baby girl's room
ideas for painting a nursery for a baby girl
baby boy nursery paint ideas
baby boy nursery wall decor ideas
baby boy nursery wall color ideas
baby boy bedroom paint ideas
baby boy rooms paint ideas
baby boy nursery wall art ideas
paint color ideas for baby boy nursery
baby girl nursery wall painting ideas, baby boy nursery wall painting ideas, painting ideas for a baby girl nursery, baby girl bedroom ideas for painting, paint color ideas for baby girl nursery, ideas for painting a nursery for a baby girl